MIDTOWN TENNIS MANDATORY GUIDELINES
For the health and safety of our clients, staff, pros and all of our families, we must adhere to the following guidelines. There will be signage throughout the Club. Please do your best to adapt to our “new” normal.
- Masks are required in all areas of the Club. You may remove your mask only while playing tennis.
- All players must sign in upon entry with date, time and court number.
- Mandatory health screening upon arrival for all clients, staff and tennis pros. Anyone with a temperature over 100 will not be allowed to enter.
- Proper social distancing of 6 feet required throughout the Club.
- The lounge area will remain closed.
- Locker rooms will be available for hand washing and restroom use only. Limit of 4 people in the locker rooms at any given time. Use of the showers is not permitted.
- There will be no towel service. Please bring your own towels.
- Vending machines will be available for beverages and snacks.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation and leave promptly when finished playing. Please do not bring any spectators with you.
- Clients taking either lessons or group programs are not permitted to handle court equipment. Ball tubes and baskets will only be handled by pros and sanitized after each use.
- A sanitizing and wiping station at the front entrance is available for hands and equipment. Please sanitize upon entering the Club.
- All racquets taken for restringing will be wiped with sanitizing cloths.
- Demo rackets will be sanitized and grips changed after each use.
- Pro shop will be open for sales, but no returns will be allowed for goods purchased.
- Please review link below for USTA Guide for Playing Tennis Safely for on-court protocols.