MIDTOWN TENNIS MANDATORY GUIDELINES
For the health and safety of our clients, staff, pros and all of our families, we must adhere to the following guidelines. There will be signage throughout the Club. Please do your best to adapt to our “new” normal.
- Showers are available in the lockerrooms; however, there will be no towel service. Please bring your own towels.
- Vending machines will be available for beverages and snacks.
- Water coolers will not be available; however, the fountains are in operation in both lockerrooms.
- No more than 4 people allowed to enter the Club per court reservation.
- A sanitizing and wiping station at the front entrance is available for hands and equipment. Please sanitize upon entering the Club.
- No returns allowed for goods purchased from the pro shop.
- During Junior Program hours, only one visitor (parent, care taker, sibling) per child is allowed to enter the Club. We only permit visitation from 15 minutes after the class begins until 15 minutes before the class ends.
- The Club does not allow any guest to use a hopper of balls on court. A max of 10 balls is permitted per court.
Update April 27, 2022