MIDTOWN TENNIS MANDATORY GUIDELINES
For the health and safety of our clients, staff, pros and all of our families, we must adhere to the following guidelines. There will be signage throughout the Club. Please do your best to adapt to our “new” normal.
- Masks are optional.
- Locker rooms will be available for hand washing and restroom use only. Limit of 6 people in the locker rooms at any given time. Use of the showers is not permitted.
- There will be no towel service. Please bring your own towels.
- Vending machines will be available for beverages and snacks.
- Water coolers will not be available.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation and leave promptly when finished playing. Please do not bring any spectators with you.
- No more than 4 people allowed to enter the Club per court reservation.
- A sanitizing and wiping station at the front entrance is available for hands and equipment. Please sanitize upon entering the Club.
- All rackets taken for restringing will be wiped with sanitizing cloths.
- Demo rackets will be sanitized and grips changed after each use.
- Pro shop will be open for sales, but no returns will be allowed for goods purchased.
Update June 28, 2021