- Review the available classes and call the club 212-989-8572 Ext.104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the class is available we will hold your spot for 24 hours.
- After speaking to the club, download the class registration form.
- Complete our registration form and fax to 212.989.7183, or email to email@example.com to complete registration.
- Email confirmation will be sent 3-5 days prior to the first day of class.
Indoor/Outdoor Adult Tennis College
Join our indoor group lessons in May or outdoor in June for adults and improve your skills.
There are a maximum of six students per class.
See schedules for dates and times.
Please click on the registration forms below for dates and times.
What to bring/wear
All players should come with tennis rackets. Rackets are available, at the front desk for rental fee of $10. Tennis sneakers are required. Please do not wear any sneakers that have a tread on the botton such as running sneakers or cross trainers which will damage the Har-Tru clay court. Tennis attire is recommended but not required.