- Review the available classes and call the club 212-989-8572 Ext.104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the class is available we will hold your spot for 24 hours.
- After speaking to the club, download the class registration form.
- Complete our registration form and fax to 212.989.7183, or email to email@example.com to complete registration.
- Email confirmation will be sent 3-5 days prior to the first day of class.
Adult Tennis Camp
If you are serious about your game and are looking for a way to increase your level of tennis in the new millennium, our Tennis Camp is ideal for you!
We are offering special 2 hour clinics Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays for ADVANCED players (4.0 or better). Wednesdays are reserved for 5.0.
The camp is designed to increase your tennis competence within a small group setting (only 4 players per instructor). Additionally, the format will consist of special fast paced drills concentrating on each aspect of the game followed by singles and doubles strategy plus match play.
Please click on the registration forms below for dates and times.
What to bring/wear
All players should come with tennis rackets. Rackets are available, at the front desk for rental fee of $10. Tennis sneakers are required. Please do not wear any sneakers that have a tread on the botton such as running sneakers or cross trainers which will damage the Har-Tru clay court. Tennis attire is recommended but not required.