- Review the available classes and call the club 212-989-8572 Ext.104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the class is available we will hold your spot for 24 hours.
- After speaking to the club, download the class registration form.
- Complete our registration form and fax to 212.989.7183, or email to email@example.com to complete registration.
- Email confirmation will be sent 3-5 days prior to the first day of class.
Stroke of the Week
To improve each stroke in tennis, you need to learn and review the fundamentals. In our one hour clinic, work on your form and consistency in an intensive drill session focused on one particular stroke. The tennis pro has designed specific drills and exercises to help you improve each stroke. All levels welcome except total beginners. There are up to 8 people per clinic.
All classes are $30 and are held 12-1 pm and 1-2 pm, Saturdays and Sundays.
Please click on the registration forms below for dates and times.
What to bring/wear
All players should come with tennis rackets. Rackets are available, at the front desk for rental fee of $10. Tennis sneakers are required. Please do not wear any sneakers that have a tread on the botton such as running sneakers or cross trainers which will damage the Har-Tru clay court. Tennis attire is recommended but not required.